This luxury 4 bedroom villa will be ready in june 2014 and offers the following specifications :
Structure / Building
- Built as reinforced concrete
- Project complies with the standart building and
- BSI4-BS20-BS25-BS30 concrete quality standart
- BC III white steel reinforcement fatures
- All wall have water and heat insulations
- Bursa Beige marble is used in all floors and
- Walls are covered with satin plaster and water-based
- A luxury, fully fitted kitchen with corian worktops
- Plasterboard ceilings in the living room and the other
- ECA - VITRA make armature and sinks in the
- MDF coated Doors
- Rehau Eurodesign UPVC windows with 4+i6+4
- Main door of the building is made of solid chestnut
wood or steel door
- All soft furnishings
- Private swimming pool 5x10 metres
- Private indoor car parking
- Pool terrace made of bursa beige marble and teak
- Solar power system in place for water heating
- Bedrooms and living rooms are fitted with the AC
infrastructure for Siemens
- Water tank available for each houses
- Air conditioning, sanitary ware systems comply with
the TSE standards.
- Brass Mediterranean brown tiles are used
- Built in 650 m2 land
- Unobstructed view
- 180 m2 living space
- Private swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Outside BBQ
- Pool shower
- Out side dining table and 6 chairs
- 8 x sunbeds and 4 x umbrella
- Rattan seatings for Outside
- Private Garage
Turquoise Coast of Turkey, Kalkan has not been touched by mass tourism. More sophisticated than the usual resort town, Kalkan appeals to travelers looking for more than a "sun and sea" holiday. According to the Sunday Times, Kalkan attracts the kind of visitor who would also enjoy Tuscany or the Dordogne. The Guardian likens the town to "the Italian Riviera minus the poseurs."
Because of its great charm, Kalkan has a growing number of perennial visitors who say the town is the only holiday destination they would choose to visit repeatedly. There is simply no other town quite like Kalkan along Turkey's coast.
Kalkan curls snuggly around a historic harbour sheltered at the foot of the towering Taurus Mountains. The town overlooks a beautiful bay in which islands seem to magically float upon the shimmering sea. Narrow streets twist down to the harbour, lined with old whitewashed villas with shuttered windows situated alongside small local specialty shops and restaurants in historic buildings. Overhead hang original carved Ottoman Greek timber balconies garlanded with thick masses of brilliantly coloured bougainvillea cascading to the streets below. It is a very special place with a unique atmosphere.
Very strict building codes keep the town small and architecturally blended with the historic heart of the town known as "Old Kalkan".
Besides the famous "Kalkan Style" historic architecture, the many excellent restaurants of Kalkan contribute to the special atmosphere within Kalkan. Good dining has always been the way of life in Kalkan and continues today. In fact, Kalkan is said to have the highest number of restaurants and bars per inhabitant.